Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A love song.

Its been quite a while since my last post. Really couldn't find the peace of mind to write anything nor did i had the time. So much of work that too at odd shifts really takes a toll on my body.

So after long time i sat down last night and wrote this poem, which is possibly the way one would love her girl. I hope you'll enjoy it.

-
I meet her gaze, I help her stand.
I hold my breath and kiss her hand.

I see her blush, her cheeks red now.
I smell her hair and kiss her brow.

It brings me joy to hear her speak.
I take her hand and kiss her cheek.

I feel her skin beneath my finger tips,
I hold her face and kiss her lips.

Our love true passion now begins,
I caress her firm and kiss her skin.

Our passions flow like summer rain,
Our love's fulfill as we kiss again.

In the afterglow in fond embrace,
We speak of love and i kiss her face.

2 comments:

  1. nice !!! so now also reveal the girl for whom your mind is able to produce such lovely poems !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i had one, but honestly there's no one i can mention to you. moreover u'll be the first person to know if hav a GF. i'm just an ordinary poet that is able to write something out of his own imagination.

    ReplyDelete